Terms of Trade
Terms and Conditions
- All flights depart from and return to Franz Josef and Fox Glacier townships.
- A courtesy coach is available to pick up and drop off passengers if required.
- All flights are subject to minimum passenger numbers.
- 3 passengers in a 6 seater aircraft.
- Rates are quoted in NZ Dollars and are per person.
- Rates include Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 15%.
- Child rate for helicopter flights is based on 70% of Adult rate.
- Rates are valid 01 October 2015 – 30 September 2016. Rates are subject to change.
- A child is 4 -14 years.
- Infants up to 3 years are FOC and are required to sit on an adult’s knee.
- Children must be accompanied by a fare paying adult.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Should inclement weather prevent a flight at the booked location, prepaid vouchers will be accepted at any of The Helicopter Line aviation bases for a flight of similar duration and price.
- Customers wanting to make changes to dates or time of departure are required to contact the relevant operating base by 9.00am on the day of departure.
- No refund will be given for no shows or changes made less than 24 hours prior to departure.
- All flights operate subject to suitable weather conditions.
- Glacier Helicopters reserves the right to alter prices, departure times and flight routes or arrange alternative helicopter services.