TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Booking online does not charge your credit card. Credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking and will only be used if you do not show up for your flight.
- Payment is taken when you arrive in the office, have checked in and we have made a final weather call for your flight departure.
- All flights depart from and return to Franz Josef and Fox Glacier townships.
- A courtesy coach is available to pick up and drop off passengers if required. Please call us to book 0800 800 732.
- We need a minimum of 3 paying customers for a flight to confirm its departure.
- Rates are quoted in NZ Dollars and are per person.
- Rates include Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 15%.
- Rates are valid 01 October 2020 – 30 September 2021. Rates are subject to change.
Child/ Infant Policy
- A Child is 4 -14 years of age.
- Infants are 0- 3 years of age
- Children must be accompanied by a fare-paying Adult.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Should inclement weather prevent a flight at the booked location, prepaid vouchers will be accepted at any Glacier Helicopter bases for a flight of similar duration and price.
- Customers wanting to make changes to dates or time of departure are required to contact the relevant operating base by 9.00am on the day of departure.
- No refund will be given for no-shows or changes made less than 24 hours prior to departure.
What Can't I Bring on my Flight
- For safety reasons, we do not allow selfie sticks, drones, flammable liquids, lighters, iPads/ tablets and bags of any description on any of our flights.
- All flights operate subject to suitable weather conditions.
- Glacier Helicopters reserves the right to alter prices, departure times and flight routes or arrange alternative helicopter services.
- Glacier Helicopters aircraft are operated by The Helicopter Line Ltd.